Slightly Neurotic

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tweet Tweet Biiiiiiitch

In case you didn't know, I work as a social media, and I live and breath by the Mashabke blog. That blog is the only way I stay current. So I saw this video and it illustrates how someone might use Twitter to tweet about their lives. I think it exemplifies the reasons that people don't understand the use of Twitter.

They think people use it to update their friends with what they are doing, from eating breakfast to watching reruns of Sienfeld. Most people don't understand that tweeting is exactly like blogging, just with shorter entries. It is a means of exchanging ideas, expressing opinions, asking for ideas, etc. It is also, arguably, a way to connect professionally.

So while this video may be funny, don't be fooled, there is a lot more to Twitter than talking about running out of eggs:

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home